Alternative Stress Management Solution
Deal with any situation through stress management with hypnotherapy4you.net in Los Angeles, California. By starting hypnotherapy with Nicholas Pollak CHt, you improve your work and sports performance and motivation, with better work and social relationships and also
achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Sources of Stress
Most of us think of stressful situations as being negative, such as illness or the loss of a loved one. However, positive events like moving to a new home, getting a promotion, or getting married can also induce stress. Stress comes from external and internal sources, such as the environment, the body, and various thoughts and emotions.
Stress and Health
Stress has also been linked to many health problems, such as heart attack and stroke. WebMD™ estimates that over 75% of all doctor visits are stress-related. Being overstressed can lead to the following effects:
Poor Work Performance | Sleep Issues | Absent-Mindedness | Decreased Interest in Activities | Addictions
Hypnosis is useful in stress reduction, as it allows your mind to become more attuned to yourself and your surroundings. For better results, it can also be combined with the following techniques:
Meal Planning | Time Management | Assertiveness Training | Visualization | Meditation | Regulated Breathing Exercises | Job Stress Management | Biofeedback
Benefits of Managing Stress
People who respond well to stress and know how to prevent unnecessary anxiety are typically peak performers. Effectively managing stress and anxiety will:
• Increase Your Energy and Focus
• Allow You to Deal Effectively with Authority, Roles, and Limits
• Increase Your Tolerance to Frustration during Difficult Circumstances
• Let You Adapt to Change and Prosper From It
• Help You to Develop a Sense of Belonging
• Let You Show Friendliness, Care, and Love
• Allow You to Enjoy Recreation
• Permit You to Relax and Sleep Better
• Free Your Sense of Humor and Ability to Laugh at Yourself
• Let You Demonstrate a Reasonable Sense of Independence and Self-Reliance
Hypnosis Study on Stress
In a recent study at Ohio State University, medical students who received hypnosis were able to significantly reduce exam-time stress. Furthermore, blood samples revealed that these students’ immune systems became stronger after several hypnosis sessions.